Pic Measure Get rid of long written explanations of your images in e-mails, and use this tool to edit your pictures and easily convey more.
Pic Measure is a handy and very useful tool to add measurements objects, area objects and their dimensions on your pictures.
It has a very simple and self-explanatory interface which enables you to focus more on your actual needs of adding measurements.
( Most useful to : architects, interior designers, civil engineers, carpenters, real estate agents and people in various construction related works. )
- Add unlimited measurement objects on an image, like
- Lines - Angles - Callouts ( these are text boxes with arrow which can be used to point any area of interest on your image ) - Elliptical/Circular Area - Triangular Area - Quadrilateral Area ( you can modify this to make it a square, rectangle, trapezoid, rhombus, parallelogram or any arbitrary shape as you require. )- Add your own texts on the measurement objects. Measurements objects support unrestricted entry of characters which enables you to write any value, unit or text as you desire ( e.g. mm, cm, m, km, inch, feet, 12 mm, 45.30 meters, Kitchen Area, and lot more... )
- You can write texts on the all sides of Triangular and Quadrilateral areas. These texts will move and rotate with the change in the orientation of the figure.
- Add different colors to measurement objects. Use the most suitable color that works in contrast with your background.
- Choose from different line styles ( works with all colors and measurement objects ).
- Continuous Lining - Dashed Lining - Dotted Lining Different lines styles enable you to further differentiate two same objects of same color.- Visible control points for easier and intuitive manipulation of objects.
- A handy and zoomed Hovering-Window for locating the exact placement of measurement object under your finger tip.
- Save the state of measurement objects and images. These saved states can be edited further again at anytime and re-used.
- Import images either directly from camera or from your photo gallery.
- Export your edited images to gallery in a dedicated album.
- Undo or Redo your steps while editing.
If you have any suggestions or queries, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org